Monday 15 October 2018

Kid friendly things to do in Wellington


  • Wellington Zoo
  • Wellington Cable Car
  • Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
  • Indoor Grand Prix
  • Space Place at Carter Observatory
Space Place at Carter Observatory is in an old observatory at the top of the Wellington Botanic Garden New Zealand.
At Space Place, they have a digital full-dome planetarium filled with stories facts and exhibits.
You can learn about planets, stars, constellations and galaxies and how New Zealand helped the world discover more about space.
Image result for space place at carter observatory

3 comments:

  1. Kiaora quinn that is meke work bro and when I mean meke I mean Awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka Pai Quinn! Next time I go to Wellington I will be sure to check out those places. Maybe next time you could add a bit more info about the other things to do. "The Space Place" sounds very fun though! We don't have those things up here in Kaitaia but next time I go to Wellington I know what I will be doing. Maybe next time you could also add some pictures for the other places not just the Space Place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora! Thanks for the comment Blake, you are right it is a bit bland. I will remember your tips and try to make my work pop more in the future.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.