Monday 29 October 2018

Visiting Gisborne Intermediate

Today we visited Gisborne Intermediate to experience going to school with over 600 kids and to show them about our go-kart derby. I was a bit shy in at the start when we got led into a class of 60 kids. It was like being in an assembly with the whole school. I looked around the class and realised that there were at least 15-20 people I knew. That made me much more comfortable. I really enjoyed collaborating with the people I did know and also with others I didn't. The shop day was so much fun and I thought it was an awesome way of making money.  I felt I learned lots about being in a big school like I will be in next year. Thank you very much to all of the teachers that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.