Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

My name is Quinn. I live on a rural New Zealand farm about an hour away from the city of Gisborne with my family. I go to Matawai School where I am a year eight student. I have lived in Matawai all of my life. It is a really cool place to live because sometimes it snows in the winter. I have lots of great friends at Matawai School and I will miss them next year when I go to High School.
I have always enjoyed school and I am quite competitive so I am always challenging myself to be better. I am good at reading and maths and they are the subjects that I enjoy the most. My goal this year as a year eight was to be the best that I could be with everything and put 100% effort and lots of time into all of my tasks. Sometimes I find staying in my work a little bit tricky because I like to talk to people.
I am looking forward to more sports ahead, I love all sports and enjoy being fit and healthy. My favourite sport is hockey and I try really hard to be a supportive and happy teammate as well as being a good player. I also play rugby and do running competitively but I do not enjoy them quite as much. I always think the second half of the school year is much more exciting than the first half and the half way point has just shot past. The year is whizzing by and I can not believe that we are past halfway through!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, I am Selina from Makauri School.
    I really liked that you wrote lots of information about yourself.
    I learnt that you really like to always try your best in your learning.
    Maybe you could say a bit more about what you do out of school.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog here
    Mā te wā
    Selina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.