Tuesday 19 June 2018

Squirrel Vs Hawk...

When I first saw this video I was a little bit stuck. In fact I was a lot stuck I could not think of anything to write about because I had done a very similar piece of adrenalin writing before. Then i decided that i would make it funny. I had seen pictures of squirrels holding bazookas on the internet and that was my inspiration. I had fun with this piece of writing because I could take it wherever I wanted. The only challenge was when It came to editing I had changed tense a lot. I wanted to end the story but it kept going on and on. Finally I finished and only just met the deadline. I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am David from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked the artwork that was half a picture and half a drawing. It was clever!
    I learnt that you like watching YouTube
    Maybe you could post some more
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog
    http://gisintvitam.blogspot.com
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, I am Archillies from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked that your challenging yourself to become better
    I learnt that you have really good art work.
    Maybe you could post more things about your learning
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog https://gisintarchilliesp.blogspot.com
    Archillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, I am RobbIe from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked that your blog looked really fascinating. I really liked the writing you did about the squirrel and the hawk.
    I learnt that you have been studying a Chinese Explorer.
    Maybe you could write a sequel to the squirrel story.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog http://gisintrobbieb.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    RobbIe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.