Monday 18 June 2018

Macklemore - Living a life for art!

When we got told we had to choose a artist straight away I new who my first choice was... Macklemore! I really love his music and I think he has an inspiring story, from rags to riches. We were learning about the arts and all of the different types. I had no idea that singing and acting were an art!
 The way Macklemore presents his music and the fact that he sings about everyday life is what I really enjoy about him. It was fun making my google slides presentation and making it look cool. I was trying to make it more like a movie than a slideshow and also add a music backing.

 It is actually harder than I thought to navigate and use google slides. I discovered that there was lots of different little tricks and cool things you can do to your work on slides, such as animating pictures. It was a fun challenge and I was very happy with the end product. Who is your favourite artist and
why?
 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am Zhariahn from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked that you talked about macklemore And Ryan Lewis
    I learnt that You Like Macklemore And Ryan Lewis And His songs
    Maybe you could Talk About An Eagle Dropping A Deer
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog http://gisintzhariahnk.blogspot.com/
    Zhariahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quinn,
    My name is Karla. I am a yr 8 student from Christ The King School. I learnt much from you. I never knew ryan lewis was a photographer!!
    I really like your slide presention!

    Keep it up,
    - Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.